For those of you who don't know what to look for - here is a cheat sheet for the signs 'all done' and 'more."
![]() |
| ALL DONE Flip hands back and forth |
![]() |
| MORE Tap fingertips together |
Check it out for yourself and see what you think:
"MORE"
Lillia's version of the sign 'more' seems to be grasping her left hand repeatedly. This is what she does most reliably.
"ALL DONE"
This video makes me laugh b/c I thought she would want more, so that is what I asked her. Then she looked at me like I am crazy and signed 'all done' pretty clearly for a baby! At the end she starts pulling on her shirt b/c she is usually wearing a bib that she pulls off when she is done (forgot it for this meal!)
Cast your vote! I'm curious to know if people think I'm crazy or if Lia is really starting to pick this stuff up!


she is TOTALLY signing. If not perfectly, she gets the idea and understands when you do it to her. She'll get to be more precise soon enough :)
ReplyDeleteamy, you are as crazy as your sister. this poor child is just waving her arms around making her mommy smile.
ReplyDeleteIt looks to me like she is really trying to use sign language! It counts even though she isn't doing it exactly right- she is trying and she understands. I loved the second video where she was waving her hands like duh, Mom, I'm saying "all done"! What a smart girl! My kids didn't really start signing back until about a year old. We love sign language and my kids learned lots of signs. We still use them now at 2 1/2.
ReplyDeleteDon't know about the sign language, but she's definitely communicating!! :) She still looks like she's not feeling up to par, though. Is she still running a fever?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Grammy 100%!!!
ReplyDelete