Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Miss us?

Sorry, been lame with the blog posts lately...  So, here is an update on what we have been up to lately!

 We have to start with probably the funniest picture I have taken of Lia in a long, long time.  This makes me giggle every time.  The really big bear came as a surprise gift from Grandpa and GG for Lia's birthday, after they saw how much she loved the big bear we borrowed for her party.  She climbs all over this thing any chance she gets... and I'm not sure life gets much better for a baby - belly scratching and all. 


That is, until the bear falls on you and you are forced to adjust...



We've had lots of bubble time in the backyard lately.  Lia has gotten pretty good at saying the word "bubble" or something that has a lot of b sounds in about two syllables...

Bad teething day called for ice cube therapy...

Trip to a fun new park - first park that had gravel instead of woodchips - this was my view the entire time - very very interested in these rocks...


"helped" wrap presents...  

Read books in her awesome new chair!



I was bored so I tried to put her hair in a ponytail!  haha.  Didn't last long - the rubber band eventually fell out.  Pretty funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment