Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Twin Prep

I've been working and researching about various "baby technology" (as Todd calls anything brilliant regarding kids) pieces that will serve us well for the twins coming.  I'm trying to add things a little at a time so it is not so overwhelming (x2) later on.

I've managed to find things I'm really happy with and have struck some great deals as well.  My favorite thing so far is this genius idea:


Whoever invented this is my hero.  The chair clips on to the table and the seat itself turns 360 degrees.  the tray on the table is removable and goes right in the dishwasher.  So, my plan is to get two (right now I have one for testing purposes) and hook them both to the head of our table.  That way I can turn them to watch me cook in the kitchen or I can sit in front of them to spoon feed.  When they are bigger, they can face the table for family dinners.  It is awesome.  We tested Lia in it (weight limit is 40 lbs!!) and she loved it.  Kinda wish I had gotten one for her from the beginning.


My mom and I went shopping a few weeks ago and picked up another rock n play.  I have one from Lia, but figured this item is worth repeating.  Love love love it!

I also got a great deal yesterday on a display model car seat that was marked down from $165 to $120 AND they let me use my 20% off coupon in addition to that discount... - I couldn't get it out of the store fast enough - I felt like I was stealing!  It is identical to Lia's and they were discontinuing the red color so that is why it was on clearance.  Win for me!

I've picked up a few other things as I can for not knowing the gender of the babies - swaddle blankets that I would like to be interchangeable, bottle accessories, binkys, boppy pillow, etc.  We have our ultrasound appointment scheduled for Feb 28th, so I'm excited to see the babies again and hopefully we will find out gender!  So fun!

Here is a fun belly bump picture for those that are curious.  I am showing faster with this pregnancy which is a little weird for me, but fun too!  I'm 14 weeks now!



And, since no post could possibly be complete without a picture of Lia, ta da!


Last thing...  Lia has been obsessed with shoes lately.  The other day she played with her shoes for what seemed like hours.  I looked down after she was done and saw this:
Awwww...

2 comments:

  1. cute top! looks like itty and bitty are growing just nicely! and that lia is just too precious for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lucky shopper! Love the high chairs and the fact that they rotate AND are easy to clean! Looks like they meet with Lia's approval, too. Nuff said! :) Good to see that you and "Itty" and "Bitty" are blooming right along with Cousin, Julia! And love the shoe picture - worth a thousand words...

    ReplyDelete