Saturday, November 24, 2012

Capitol Silhouettes!

Todd and I have had an ongoing tradition beginning with when we were dating and took some fun random pictures at the capitol.  I was inspired by the images of the little kissing dutch children like these:


Todd kept the fun going for our engagement and we were able to capture the moment he proposed in these fun pictures from November 2007.



When I was pregnant with Lillia we went to take another picture that would show the fun belly bump shape.






So, tonight we went back to the capitol to try and get some more pictures with Lia to show the growth of our family and the development of our relationship over time.  This was pretty difficult considering that Lia did not know she had to stay still, but we ended up getting some pretty cute pictures.






I think this one is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute idea!!! i like the last one the best too!!!!

    ReplyDelete