Lia's first birthday party is this weekend! I'm pretty excited about it for her and I'm hopeful we will avoid any major meltdowns. We went to my Dad's birthday party this past weekend and she was very interested in everyone - quite the social little one. Gives me hope that she will be comfortable with lots of people in the house in her honor this time. I'm excited to see her try eating cake for the first time and I kind of hope she makes a huge mess of it.
My plan was to have the 12 month picture at the party for everyone to see for the first time, so that means I had to get going on taking the picture, even though it is a bit early. My idea was to get a shot of Lia standing and hugging Mr. Bear. Cute idea right? Well, as it turns out, the bear is a little heavy for her and kept causing her to fall down... not the best opportunity for pictures. So, Amy and Todd thought we could hang the bear somehow and when Lia hugged it, we could edit out the string and make it look like she was holding it. Well, this was a total, complete, epic FAIL.
Just look at what I got...
I basically started to feel a little bad for Mr. Bear and after seeing how morbid these pictures look with him just hanging there, I scrapped the idea. We did end up getting a great 12 month picture, but you will have to wait to see that!!! :)
Excited to party with all our friends and family this weekend and celebrate Miss Lillia!!
yea, the hanging bear looks pretty pitiful......
ReplyDelete