Friday, November 30, 2012

~Please~

Lia has been a little under the weather lately with a runny nose and unusually clingy behavior, so there hasn't been too much to photograph or video around here.  We have been working with Lia on a few more signs in sign language and have been focusing on 'please' lately.  I'm excited that she is picking them up faster with only a few times being shown what it is.  Pretty smart kiddo.

I managed to get a (poor) video of Lia signing 'please' this morning, but she was following me around wanting the cracker I was holding in my hand, so the video is a little shaky...  sorry!

This is how you are supposed to sign 'please':

Your hand goes on your heart and you swirl it.  Well, Lia (and most babies for that matter) started out signing this by basically rubbing her belly.  Which is adorable all by itself.  The video also shows her signing 'more' or what I have determined to be "I want ____" which is when it looks like she claps her hands twice.  Plus, a great "uh oh" when I stepped on a toy...  haha -  Anyway - here is the video!



1 comment:

  1. i hope she got to get picked up after all that "please"ing!!!

    ReplyDelete