Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Don't worry, she's still cute!

I know, it has been awhile since my last post - my mother has made me very aware of this fact!  haha

So, here are some very cute Lillia things to tide you over for a bit.

First off, in an effort to curb the inappropriate indoor climbing, Todd and I found this awesome outdoor climber that should work for her for a year or two and will also work with future siblings!

Needless to say, she loves it.
 

 PS - these new jelly sandals have become her obsession...  she insisted the other morning that I put them on so she walked around with them over her footy pjs (and thought she was pretty cool too!)


And, like any kid, she also loves the box!


Was able to take this cute video of Todd and Lia playing - lots of giggles (from them both!)  There are certain things that only dads think of doing when playing with kids.  I'm convinced of that.  haha

And one last thing - just to avoid leaving anyone out...  here is an update on just how tolerant Sydney really is....


Nose Kiss!

1 comment:

  1. Such fun! Great climbing toy...just her size. And great to see her having so much fun with her dad. Love the nose kisses, too - we used to call them Eskimo kisses. And that Sydney is just amazing...Lia's best friend. Thanks, as always, for sharing! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete