Todd and I had our ultrasound for the twins today and Lia spent the morning with Aunt Mimi at her office. She had a great time!
Meanwhile, Todd and I were heading to the perinatologist (specialist for multiples) for our anatomy ultrasound. I was nervous (like always) and Todd was excited. They checked every part of the babies from top to bottom and kept saying "looks good, totally normal" and I've never been so happy to hear "normal" before! So, both babies are growing well and are about 8oz right now. I'm 18 weeks 3 days right now and baby A was measuring for 17 weeks 6 days and B was 18 weeks 2 days. So, both are exactly right. The doctor was pleased with everything and said they would just keep monitoring me through ultrasounds throughout the rest of the pregnancy.
Now I get to go shopping!!! So excited to get the room put together and everything set up for these little girlies.
We got a ton of ultrasound pictures and I will do my best to explain what the heck you are looking at, bc without the tech narrating, I would have been lost...
 |
| Two heads! |
|
|
Baby A was moving around a lot and didn't give many opportunities for photos... but here is what we got.
 |
| Creepy direct face shot - she is looking at the camera - head is the round park on the right side - dark area is her brain. little round things to the left are her hands and the other round part to the left is her belly. |
 |
| Foot! |
 |
| the butt shot - it's a girl!! |
And here is baby B
 |
| Creepy face shot take 2 - face on the right side, hand and belly to the left. The other random stuff to the right is Baby A's leg. :) |
 |
| Foot! |
 |
| Another butt! Another girl! |
 |
| And she actually did lay still enough for a side profile. Awww.... :) |
Cool pics!!!!! What are you going to buy first???
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Think pink has taken on new meaning! :) So thankful all is well. Happy,happy,happy!
ReplyDelete