Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just the belly


These were some pictures (as horrible as they may be...) that we took a few days ago.  I was 18 weeks in the pictures, 19 weeks now.  I'm feeling pretty good and have more energy throughout the day, which is nice.  I still crash and am useless after 7pm unless I get a nap in during Lia's nap (which is totally based on the amount of work I have that day). 



 Compared to my pregnancy with Lia, I look about 24 weeks pregnant - which is about right since they say 4-8 weeks ahead

We have been working lately to switch the rooms around and will have the recruit some big strong men (any volunteers!??!) to help move some of the furniture.  We are putting the baby girls in my office and moving my desk to the guest room.  The tiny guest room will be a little cramped, but will serve its purpose just fine.  With any luck, the twins will share until they are elementary age and then we will need a new plan.  haha. 

I lucked out and found the cribs I wanted before Target discontinued them, so those are ready to go.  Now the hunt for decent white furniture begins.  Joy.  I hate furniture sales people....  Having two girls is nice b/c I can hand down many of Lia's old clothes - the only bummer thing is the seasons are off - she was a newborn in winter, these girls will be summer babies.  So, that gives me an excuse to buy a few a lot of new outfits!  haha.

I know you are probably wanting some Lia-love too, but I think I'm going to do that in a separate post coming later today.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. you look great!! itty and bitty are growing just fine!! glad you have more energy - especially with keeping up with miss lia!!

    ReplyDelete