Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Couldn't resist - Pottery Barn wins again

I heart Pottery Barn.  It is a known fact.  I imitate their grossly overpriced design ideas at Hobby Lobby all the time.  haha.  Today I found myself at the pottery barn outlet store in San Marcos before meeting Todd for dinner.  Dangerous place for me.  Lia loved it though.  All kinds of fun things to play with!

Well, I happened upon my favorite baby dolls PB has and contemplated getting two more for the twins...  Lia got one for Christmas this past year and it is just plain adorable.  I probably circled the rack holding the baby dolls 17 times before talking myself out of it - determining that I could always get them later - for their first birthday or something.  I was feeling proud - I may walk out without purchasing anything!  Then - a lovely sales lady comes over and starts talking about these dolls and how the main stores aren't carrying them anymore - they have upgraded to an "even cuter version."  I was interested in what this "cuter version" may be and asked - she said they just got a few in and went to get one to show me.  OMG - these things were UGLY!  haha.  Their eyes were stitched in a very odd way and their smiles looked totally weird.  And for someone who compares identical dolls and stuffed animals to each other to look for the cutest face (they are all different you know...) I was not having this weird doll in my house.

So, needless to say, I walked out with two more (of the original style) baby dolls...  at least they were at outlet prices!

C'mon - how cute are they!?


The one in the center is Lia's and the other two will grace the nursery until the little girls are old enough to play with them.  I love that they all look different from each other - way to go on the diverse doll selection PB!!


And to make sure we end each post with a picture of the sweet baby girl - here is where I found her playing the other day...



Can't discourage a kid that loves a bath right?  haha.

2 comments:

  1. i can't WAIT to have that baby girl spend the night with MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SOOOOO jealous!!! Happy home-building!

      Delete