Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just For Fun

We have been up to nothing much lately, so here is a random update of all things Lillia.


Playtime!



We got a baby swing for outside on the back porch and she LOVES it!  Todd and I sit out there in the mornings on the weekend and will have coffee, so it is nice to have something for Lia to do now.



Shirt she wore for Father's Day!
Happy Trails!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all things Lia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got that same swing for Julia this summer too! She also loves it. But she wants to know where Lia's hair is. :) (Love the little bald baby look!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Believe it or not, Lia has more hair now than ever! Just not as fortunate as Julia in that category I suppose... For right now I'm digging the fuzzy head! :) If it is still fuzzy going in to Kindergarten, then we may start to worry... haha

      Delete