Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Play & Crawl

This morning has been a busy one!  In my attempt to get a video of Lillia (for real) crawling, I think I got video of her doing everything BUT crawling...  She was very interested in other things.  In the end though, cute stuff to watch - and yes, finally did get one of her crawling.

First, had a great time playing with her new toy car and a tiny piece of string.  Thank goodness that pincher grasp hasn't fully developed yet...  


Lately she has been hitting toys things against other objects - I think to hear the way it sounds - but now she has started hitting other things with her hand to see what they feel/sound like - including our faces sometimes...  Not exactly the "I love you" a parent hopes for...  haha



And finally - I'm officially calling it - this baby is crawling!!  She is up on all fours for probably 6-8 strides at a time or until something catches her attention.  This is not the best view, but hey, it is something!



Lillia's friend Penelope is having a little baby brother (instead of a sister) so (lucky for Lia) she gets hand me down clothes from Penelope!  The outfit she is wearing today is c/o Penelope!  Thanks Jessi!  Gotta love hand me downs (especially when they are this cute!!)



2 comments:

  1. Good call! She's definitely crawling! When Todd started crawling, he lost interest in standing up. Too many good - and even better - yucky, things to see-touch-put in mouth - on the floor and in the grass! He got so fast, I had to run to keep up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you SURE she can't stay with me when you go to Ohio????????
    pretty please??? she is just too stinkin' cute for words...

    ReplyDelete