Monday, September 24, 2012

Lillia says...

Oh man!  What I fun weekend I just had!  I got to do all kinds of new and fun things!!

When I go outside it feels better now because it is not so hot, so I did lots of things outside.

I convinced Mommy to push me in the swing...


And she somehow made my alligator fly up to kiss my face and make me laugh.  I still don't know how she did that because everyone knows alligators can't fly.  Mommy must have magic powers...




I found him again later on the ground - where he should be all the time!  Yes, I have dirt on my face - Mom, where were you on that one??

I also got to play in the grass!  It was all wet and sticky and I really didn't like how it felt all over my legs.  So, I found a way to play without touching the grass.  Mommy says I'm going to be really good playing a game called "Hot Lava" when I get bigger. 


I love playing outside!



I also got to practice my stair climbing skills at Aunt Mimi and Uncle Stephen's new house.  I try really hard to go down, but right now I can only go up.  I heard Mommy and Mimi talking about getting a gate for the stairs.  I hope they don't, it is so much fun!  Mommy didn't have her camera while I was doing my best stair climbing, so I asked her to take a video of me climbing the stairs at my house, just so you can see.


My friend Mady came over to play and I showed her how I can make Daddy pull me around in this fun box.  It is a fun box, but it is a little embarrassing to have friends over and only have a box for them to play with... I'm going to have to learn how to say the word "wagon" before my birthday...  :)


I also got to drink my bottle on Mommy and Daddy's BIG BED!  It is so comfy - I should get to do that every time!




And, to top it all off, Daddy took me for a swing in the hammock this morning!  I don't know where they have been hiding those hammocks, but they are FUN!





Finally, for those of you that are still listening to my rambling story about my weekend, I learned a new trick!  I really have been doing this for a long time now, but Mommy and Daddy just figured it out and they laugh so hard every time.  I'm pretty funny I think.  Basically, they make a weird sniffing noise and I do it back.  I'm not sure why that is so funny, but hey, go with your audience right?


That is all, whew, I'm tired... time for my nap...

Lovings,
Lillia

3 comments:

  1. This blog post is really being adorable. I might have read it several times... Thank you for taking the time to share pictures and updates of your growing baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited you remember hot lava!!!!!!! loving the videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to come home after a tough day and see these precious pictures and videos! THANK YOU!!! And thanks to Lia for all the smiles!

    ReplyDelete