Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nap x2!

Today was a two nap day and MAN was it refreshing (for her too I'm sure, but I'm talking about me here!).  I have decided to let her dictate nap times and just will try and put her down if she is acting fussy or tired.  Today it seemed to work out well.  She usually naps around 9 or 9:30am and today she didn't go down until 11.  She only slept until 12 (which I wasn't expecting) but then fell asleep again around 3:00 and was down until 4:30.  I'm going to try things based on what she wants for the next few days and see if she just adjusts her schedule on her own.  Lucky for her (and me!) we have the flexibility to try! 

Cutie fun on the swing today!



And a few more from yesterday - :)




No comments:

Post a Comment