Thursday, September 27, 2012

Uh oh...

Lia has started imitating the word and tones of "uh oh" and is beginning to understand that you say it when something falls or drops on the ground.  I got a reasonably good video of "uh oh" and some more sniffing - because it is so funny to me.



She has also learned how to open drawers...  which is an "uh oh" moment for me and Todd... Today I was upstairs working in my office and she was in the playroom (still within eyesight supervision for all you social workers out there...) and it got very quiet.  I found her playing calmly in her bedroom.  She had opened a drawer in her room and was pulling out all the pieces for (wait for it...)  my breast pump.  Glorious.








And a final picture just to make you laugh...


1 comment:

  1. I love the look on her face when you caught her with the breast pump, like "Look, Mom!! I found all these cool new toys!!" Just precious.

    ReplyDelete