Had to snap a few shots of Lia in her awesome overalls!! Yay for fall!
I think it is about time this child had some teeth! The bitter beer face has made a recent comeback!!
Just for fun, all the faces of Lia...
I think Lia is starting to gain more confidence with balance and taking steps. Yesterday and today I saw a lot of walking and she seemed pretty happy with herself. It seems that she will try new things when no one is looking and then get either too excited or embarrassed if someone catches her in the act. Pretty cute. Our most recent record is 16 steps in a row. I'm sure she has probably done more than that, but that is the only ones I've counted. Up until now, Lia would not perform for the video camera, but this morning I was able to catch about 5-6 steps for you all to see!

guess what one of miss lia's bday presents is....
ReplyDeleteWas there a spoon IN the yogurt picture?... :) I love the expression she makes with the raised eyebrow...so Inspector Clouseau.
ReplyDelete