Along with the interest in putting things over her shoulder and over her head, has come the ability to put things on her head. Lia is now constantly putting necklaces on and taking them back off and is a more active participant in the game of Peek-a-boo! Cuteness overload - fair warning...
Two videos in one day? You people are getting spoiled....
So spoiled!! Thank you for sharing so many videos and cute pictures! You have set the bar ridiculously high for baby blogs, but I learned long ago not to compete with you on that stuff. I'll lose every time! ;)
So spoiled!! Thank you for sharing so many videos and cute pictures! You have set the bar ridiculously high for baby blogs, but I learned long ago not to compete with you on that stuff. I'll lose every time! ;)
ReplyDeleteDidn't see this until this morning. Sitting by myself laughing and smiling!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I can't wait to play!!!
ReplyDelete