Sunday, October 28, 2012

The case of the electrocuted ninja and the scary witch

Halloween came a bit early this year, but only for Lia and Mady.  :)  I had got a skeleton outfit for Lia for Halloween and when I came to show it off to everyone, Kristin got inspired and Mady was in costume as well.  Somehow between the awesome headband and stick up hair, Lia's costume evolved to the "electrocuted ninja."  Pretty awesome first Halloween costume if you ask me.  Start out with a bang right? 





Mady and Lia had a great time playing together and have developed a new game.  May want to turn your volume down a notch or two before playing this video.  It was super cute at first, but quickly became a touch annoying... 


1 comment:

  1. Who is making the most noise? I think Mady is glad baby lia has finally caught up!!

    ReplyDelete