Out of all the things in Lia's nursery - I love the rocking chair. A Craigslist purchase and not exactly matching, but comfortable and awesome all the same. I've wanted to do pictures with Lia and I in the rocking chair for some time, but life got the best of us and I kept forgetting. Today I set up the remote control and was able to get some cute shots. It is fun to see how big she is getting and remember to when she would fit in one arm with room to spare! It was low light in the room, so some of the pictures turned out a little blurry, but still cute nonetheless.
SO Big!
I have no explanation - she did this right after "So big!" - weird baby...
A new silly face we have been seeing lately - the squished up smile...
And, to make this a doubly awesome blog post, TWO videos! First, Lia was playing tag with Lucy - she did this for several minutes before I grabbed the camera so this is just the tail (no pun intended!) end of their play time. Lia would crawl over close to Lucy, then Lucy would run away with Lia giggling and chasing after her. When Lucy turned around, Lia would squeal and start crawling in the opposite direction. I was laughing out loud is was so funny to watch.
What a great And the roar is too funny... Way to go, Daddy!! :) Rhe video with Lucy is a hoot, too. You and Amy have pretty amazing dogs!
ReplyDeleteSomething happened to the first part of my last comment... It should have said "What a great vignette about the rocking chair. Precious!"
ReplyDeleteI still have my old heavy pine rocker that I used when the boys were babies. Great memories attached to that chair, too...
ReplyDelete