So, for those of you who have kept up, the other day she learned to open drawers and enjoyed playing with my breast pump. Had I not blogged about that event then, it would have fit perfectly here as well!
Her new favorite conquest is the pantry - all sorts of fun things in there to play with! She found the wax paper and I was in dire need of some work time so I just let her have it (how often do you use wax paper anyway?) - so, apparently she decided that all wax paper belongs outside...
Next on her list was the spice rack...
She figured out how to open the sugar and was emptying it all over the floor while licking her fingers...
Luckily she didn't figure out how to open the pepper... that would have been a rude awakening.
We also had a big event this past weekend - Lia's Aunt Mimi and Uncle Stephen moved in across the street! Lia celebrated by showing Lucy who was boss and by doing her own version of a champagne toast!
Weather was gorgeous so we enjoyed some fun hammock time as well.
Any play time at the park
We are keeping busy for sure - any time I can get this little one out of the house she always has a blast (and my pantry stays clean!) Happy Thursday!












who needs toys when you have all THAT fun stuff!!!!!! remember michael and the cans????
ReplyDelete