Today I was desperate to get out of the house and I could tell Lia was stir crazy too. So, we packed up and headed to Cabela's. Odd right? Well, my child is obsessed with fish and I remember they have a big fish tank there so I thought that may occupy her for awhile. The "fish tank" was actually a big hallway of floor to ceiling tanks with huge fish - I mean HUGE FISH. Lia was a little intimidated at first, but quickly starting signing 'fish' like mad and smiling hugely.
Next we went and looked at their displays of the taxidermy animals - which were elaborate. She was a little freaked out by the giant elephant staring at her, but other than that seemed interested. All the animals were either dogs, cats or cows. She doesn't know the sign for cow, so as we were walking around the store, Lia is just moo-ing. Over and over. For every deer. Cabela's has a LOT of deer I've discovered. It was pretty funny.
And now, a few videos - totally random stuff - but hey, my kid is cute doing anything right?
Lia attempting and
We've taught her how to nod her head yes - it seems to take some concentration on her part to get her head to move that way. Pretty hilarious.
And a random (and long) video of Lia taking off her shoes, saying 'uh oh' and 'oh no!" This one is mostly for the grandparents because it is pretty boring but I know they will watch it over and over again!
Lastly - here is the face I got when I said "Hey Lia, Smile!"
But she redeemed herself with this adorable one.



No comments:
Post a Comment