Monday, April 22, 2013

Commissioned Art

When faced with another rainy day, it was time to bust out the paints and strip off the clothes.  Anything to keep this poor child engaged in a fun activity to fight off feelings of cabin fever.  For the first time, I offered Lia paintbrushes to work with and she loved them!!  Actually did more painting with the brushes than with her fingers.

Yes, she has a sticker on her head.


"more paint please!"


It wasn't long before she turned the brush to her body instead of the paper... oh well.



 Things have been pretty status quo around here.  Lia seems bigger every day and so does my belly!!  I'm working on finishing up the twins room so I'll probably do a post on that soon.  We had a good visit with my parents this past weekend and the only picture I managed to take was my dad reading to Lia.  At least it is a good one!  Those feet!


And, for those keeping track, Lia is now 17 months old!!!  Not doing a big update this month, saving it for 18 months when I plan to take another picture with her bear.  :)  Happy times!




No comments:

Post a Comment