Yesterday I went and scored a pretty awesome deal on a water play table for Lia. She enjoys playing in Sydney (and Lucy's) water bowls so much, I figured she would get a kick out of approved water play. It is a pretty fun toy and hopefully we can dry it out and use it for sand too.
Lia was "helping" mom put it together. Really, she just sat in it...
Finished! "Wawawawawawa" was all I heard for about 20 minutes of continuous play. Heaven.
Apparently she was thirsty as well....
After her nap, Lia found her little ducks upstairs and was suddenly very interested in them. I have been rotating her downstairs and upstairs toys and the ducks hadn't been downstairs in awhile. So we brought them down and she was totally tickled about the fact that they followed her around! I was impressed that she is able to set them all back up if they fall over. Smart girl.
Funny that we both thought of water and sand play this weekend!! Looking for a table. Will send pics if/when I find one. :)
ReplyDelete