Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just being a kid

Was feeling inspired to whip out the "big" camera and take some photos of Lia this morning.  Wasn't too cold and was a little overcast which usually makes great light for photos.  Fair warning - this could be considered "Lia overload" for those who aren't obsessed with my child's every movement and facial expression.  But, either way, you have to admit she is a cutie!!

Off to the playground with baby!



That hair!  It was a little windy...

Slide!  I'm pretty sure she went down the slide about 72 times...




"Lia, can you sit on the bench for a picture?"  Not really what I had in mind...


Lia sees the Mama and baby deer.  "Mooo!"


Where did they go?



I know, it is blurry - damn!  Awesome picture all the same.

"I've had enough of that baby, this dirt is much more fun!"


Future big sister in training - pin the baby down and put dirt on its head.  Uh oh.

My fav from the morning

Sniffing the flowers


We had a great morning and Lia seemed so happy to be doing something a little out of the ordinary.  She was such a big girl on that playground and her coordination/gross motor skills are really taking off.  I still get freaked at some points because her level of courage outweighs her abilities at this point.  Lucky for me she is also learning "stop!" and "be careful" which is helpful. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment