We recently had some family photos taken by a photographer Todd knows through his BNI referral group. It was something I had asked for as a Christmas gift and we finally got it scheduled. I wanted to wait until I actually looked pregnant instead of just oddly chubby... :) I also realized we have TONS of pictures of Lia, but really not many of the three of us together. That was my entire hope from this photo session and I'm happy with the results.
Lia was in a funky mood that day and was very stoic and pensive the entire time - very few smiles... Unlike her for sure! We still aren't quite sure what caused the (wonderful) timing of that mood, oh well.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
 |
| The ONE big smile we got all day... :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment