Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Day for Dada

Hi,  it's Lillia.  Everyone thinks I'm napping, but I'm actually wide awake and thinking about my awesome morning.  Mama told me that today is a day all about my Dada and that I should be extra nice to him.  I'm pretty sure I'm nice to him every day, so this was an easy thing for me.  I did make sure to give him a hug in the morning before I asked for my milk - that is nice, right?  I remember writing a card for Dada a few days ago and was really excited to give it to him.



And, of course, I had to review my handiwork.   As it turns out, I did a pretty good job. 

Mama also made a special book for me and Dada to read that has all the reasons why I love my Daddy so much.  She must have been spying on us to learn all of these things, but she got them all right!  I made Dada read it three times just so I could see everything and remember it.  I pointed to all the pictures of Dada (which was tiring because there were A LOT) and the pictures of Mama too.  I pointed out one of me and said "Lia" (Yee-Ya) and they both got really excited.  I guess I've always known that was me, I figured they did too.

THEN the fun stuff really started happening.  We went to the BIGGEST park I've ever seen!  Dada and I played and played on all the slides, the ladders and in the pile of rocks.  All the other parks we go to have all those silly wood pieces - this place had TONS and TONS of rocks.  That was amazing.  So many rocks.  Man, I love rocks.  I put some in my pockets and in my shoes and also carried rocks in both hands.  I should have brought my shovel and bucket so I could have collected even more.


Next, we left the park (which I was NOT happy about) and went for a ride on a REAL train!  This whole time I thought today was about Daddy, but really it is about me - right?  I mean c'mon - a new park AND and train ride...?  This was the best day. 


Don't worry, Mama was there too!




Don't worry, I think Dada had a good time too.  :)

Happy Dada Day!

Love, Lillia

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how she got dressed up to start the celebration of her daddy's day!!!! You remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like you had a special special time!

    ReplyDelete