Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Lia is enjoying her summer days.  If you can't tell...

Chick-fil-A for lunch, but I'm pretty sure she just ate blueberries with ketchup.  Gross

Swimming at the Schankels fancy 3ft pool.  Mama didn't go (sleeping!) but Dada said she had a great time!



She figured out how to empty water from the pool - I had to refill it three times....

It was pretty nice for me too...

Curls!


Lia wanted to buy me a bird for my birthday.  I politely declined...


I can't reach my own toes any longer, so I painted Lia's instead!  She was intrigued for the painting process - did NOT like the drying process. 

Oh. Crap.

Skinnydipping!!!


Peaking at the neighbors!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the hat picture AND the one with your toes in the pool... How I remember!Hot summer days are not fun when you're pregnant and, I'm sure doubly not when you're having twins!Is there any way to make the crib side higher? :)

    ReplyDelete