The newest skill is her attempt to say her own name. Sounds more like YeeYa, but hey, it is adorable all the same.
We had a great relaxing weekend but unfortunately Lia's kiddie germs have gotten the best of all of us and we are all three suffering with a stuffy nose and sore throats... no fun. So far today Lia's nose isn't the leaky faucet is has been the past few days. So there is something to be thankful for. I'm running about 1-2 days behind her in terms of symptoms, so considering you can't take anything for a cold while pregnant, I'm happy that maybe tomorrow my nose will also not be the leaky faucet it is now. Gross.
the L sound can wait til age 7, so she has time!
ReplyDeleteMore more more of this little charmer! Mom and I are loving every second of these video clips!
ReplyDelete