Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just fluff

I know, I know, it has been a over a WEEK since our last post.  I think my mother is about to have a conniption.  So, here are some random photos and videos of what we have been up to.  Which is nothing much!

First off, Lia's preferred method of eating blueberries (or anything round for that matter!)


Fashion forward little one!

Hanging with Daddy eating string cheese - a household favorite!


Dancing in the car!

Learning to mow the grass... 

The sink bath has returned!  It is really tough for me to bend over the bathtub now, so when I bathe her - to the sink we go!  She doesn't seem to mind!

Lazy weekend morning with Mimi!


1 comment:

  1. About time!! We who won't see you or Lia until the end of June are THRILLED to finally get an update. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete