Monday, June 24, 2013

It happened.

Lia was napping while I was writing the previous post and I logged in to our webcam to check on her (newly set up thanks to my tech savvy husband!).  Much to my horror I realized...  there is no child in the crib.  Yep, totally empty crib.  I kept watching and what do I see?  I little girl running around her room happy as can be!  Oh. Crap.

I was secretly hoping that the one time she got up the nerve to climb out she would fall and scare herself into not doing it again...  no such luck.  When I went upstairs to see what she was doing, this child was SO PROUD.  Of course.  Happily sitting on the floor surrounded in books. 

I put her back in her crib, just to see if she would try again... here is what I saw.


Oh goody.

Now what the heck do we do?

3 comments:

  1. That Lia is one SMART little cookie! Great problem-solving abilities! Found her own steps! Good job, Lia! But oh, my... Hope the socks work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lia!! I love that she surrounded herself with books and didn't bother you. As long as there's quiet time,you will be a happy mom.

    ReplyDelete