Monday, May 21, 2012

Going on a Bear Hunt!

Lia had an adventure today that reminded me of a song/book/activity I used to do with my preschoolers called Going on a Bear Hunt.  So, here is Lia's "bear hunt."

We're going on a Bear Hunt (aka Sydney hunt)!





Uh Oh!  A carpet distraction... 

Next is the cold tile...  

The final obstacle, a kitchen chair...

Can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it!






(yes, she can really do that now...)

AND SHE MADE IT!


I love Sydney's look at the end - like "Are you kidding me with this?"  haha - I also think she is a little upset that her favorite safe place is no longer safe...  She is such a good pup - so tolerant of our little inquisitive child who seems to think that she is her best friend.  haha


2 comments:

  1. i watch these all in the morning again so i can have a fun start to my day!!!! do you have the helen oxenbury version of the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! What fun! Lia is truly an amazing Little One...and Sydney is such a "Nana." Precious, precious, precious!

    ReplyDelete