Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an independent sitter!
More consistently than not (which is why I felt confident enough to post...) Lia is sitting up by herself! It is too cute and it certainly makes her look older! Where did my tiny baby go?
Lia, you are just AMAZING! It is so hard not to just hop in the car and run to Austin so we can see these feats in person! Thanks so much for sharing all the great pictures and fun videos. I think my favorite is still the one where Lia rounds the corner and sees Sydney, then starts screeching. Sydney's reaction is priceless!
YEA LIA!!!!!! You are such a clever girl!!! I love the outfit too!!!
ReplyDeleteLia, you are just AMAZING! It is so hard not to just hop in the car and run to Austin so we can see these feats in person! Thanks so much for sharing all the great pictures and fun videos. I think my favorite is still the one where Lia rounds the corner and sees Sydney, then starts screeching. Sydney's reaction is priceless!
ReplyDelete