Friday, May 4, 2012

Yummmmm

I've noticed lately that Lia has started to really get the hang of (and enjoy!) eating solid foods.  I'm not sure where it came from (probably me while feeding her), but she started going "mmmmmm" after each bite.  Hilarious.  I was lucky enough to catch a few in a row while feeding today so you can see that I'm not making this stuff up.  Haha. 



Lia continues to be a rock star baby and for the past few nights has been able to mostly sleep through the night.  Which is great...  We had a few weeks there of multiple wake ups.  Since figuring out that she can find, retrieve, and pop in the binky we have surrounded her with a field of binkys in her crib and just hope that one is within reach.  :)  So far, so good! 

Happy it is the weekend!  More fun times in store, I'm sure.  :) 


1 comment:

  1. she is really saying "mommy, i want to go see grammy and gg this weekend! i can get my binky all by myself so i am grown up enough!"

    ReplyDelete