Saturday, May 19, 2012

Half Birthday!


Today marks 6 months!  Lia has been here for half of a year...  seems like forever and a split second all at the same time. 

Here are some fun facts about 6 month old Lillia:
  • Loves to play with any kind of paper
  • Starting to hold own bottle as long as it is less than half full
  • Enjoys solid foods and is mastering the open mouth, get food, swallow food skill
  • Loves watching Singing Time and really studies us when we use sign language with her 
  • Loves, loves, loves Sydney - anything to do with Sydney.  Talking to Sydney, chasing after her, or pulling her fur out - she loves it all 
  • Reaches out for our faces - likes to touch noses and mouths
  • She is doing well sleeping at night and will usually sleep through until about 5a or 6a.  We have surrounded her with 4-5 binkys in her crib, which she can usually manage to find on her own.
  • No teeth yet...  I keep checking!
  • Fits in to most 6 month clothing and can still wear some of her 3 month outfits.  I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job at cycling through them all.
  • Still doing the worm crawl, but I feel like she is going to just take off any day now...





Happy Half Birthday Lillia!!
We Love You!

PS - to see all the month by month pictures together, go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment