Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's the little things

Lia has officially learned to crawl up the hearth and desperately seeks to see her reflection in the fireplace glass...  so, child proofing is in order...  BUT - the meantime I decided to distract her with another mirror I had laying around in the house.  Turns out, it is also quite interesting.






And another update!  The MD said that Lia can try sippy cups so I got one at the store yesterday.  Warning - if you don't want to see this adorable baby look like a big girl, you won't want to see the following pictures...





She still hasn't quite figured it out, but does well if she is laying down - not so much if she is in any other position - just chews incessantly on the spout.  Which, I guess is good too...  :) 

1 comment:

  1. You guys all gave up the bottle at 9 mos so be prepared!

    ReplyDelete