Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I feel the need, the need for SPEED!

I've been on the hunt for an all terrain stroller ever since Matt and Kristin attempted to take Mady for a walk on a trail at Mary Moore Park - they ended up carrying the stroller for part of the way because it was too rocky and I'm pretty sure Mady was carsick at the end (haha j/k) because of all the bumping around.  So - the search began.  When I was pregnant I found a model that I really liked but could not fathom spending upwards of 500 - 600 bucks on a baby stroller.  Todd helped out and put an alert for the brand on Craigslist and two days later we had a hit!  We went and picked it up yesterday and it is awesome!  It has been used, but taken care of well and I got it all cleaned up today.  Check it out!



And the cutie patootie baby testing out her new ride...



She is still a little small for it, but since she is sitting up by herself (yay!) she is appropriate to ride in it.  I think she is going to like looking forward during walks because I've noticed recently she has been flexing her abs trying to sit up while in her other car seat stroller... "must... see.... what... is.... out... there....!"

The sun is out today and we are excited to test it out - fun day for Lia!!

2 comments:

  1. so does she need a new car seat too? is it for all purpose strolling or just rough terrain?

    ReplyDelete